Professional Sharpeners
Please be aware that this is intended to be a transparent forum. This is to ensure the free and open exchange of ideas without unfair competition. All usernames must represent the name of the business, or the correct name of the individual.
Professional Sharpeners
Please be aware that this is intended to be a transparent forum. This is to ensure the free and open exchange of ideas without unfair competition. All usernames must represent the name of the business, or the correct name of the individual.
Professional Sharpeners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the discussion and furthering of sharpening practices. NO SELF PROMOTION.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceramic Sharpening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicestman77

nicestman77

Ceramic Sharpening Empty
PostSubject: Ceramic Sharpening   Ceramic Sharpening I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Please tell the forum how you sharpen Ceramic Top Cutters.
Back to top Go down
http://clipperbladesharpening.webs.com/
patbutt77

patbutt77

Ceramic Sharpening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceramic Sharpening   Ceramic Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 pm

nicestman77 wrote:

If someone designed a sharpening machine for trimmers and ceramic blades only, and had a vairable speed control for the difference speeds needed, so you dont get a bur on the edge of the teeth/tynes, do you think it would be a good seller, there is nothing like this on the market yet.
Back to top Go down
Un-Blunt

Ceramic Sharpening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceramic Sharpening   Ceramic Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 pm

patbutt77 wrote:
nicestman77 wrote:

If someone designed a sharpening machine for trimmers and ceramic blades only, and had a vairable speed control for the difference speeds needed, so you dont get a bur on the edge of the teeth/tynes, do you think it would be a good seller, there is nothing like this on the market yet.

Great idea !

I havent seen anything like that anywhere before. The sharpening industry needs innovations like this - that way we can all learn and improve.

BTW, that a very cute picture of you Patbutt77 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Un-Blunt.com
nicestman77

nicestman77

Ceramic Sharpening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceramic Sharpening   Ceramic Sharpening I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 am

Un-Blunt wrote:
patbutt77 wrote:
nicestman77 wrote:

Great idea !

I havent seen anything like that anywhere before. The sharpening industry needs innovations like this - that way we can all learn and improve.

BTW, that a very cute picture of you Patbutt77 Smile

He he he,mind on the Job,Noice ah!!
Back to top Go down
http://clipperbladesharpening.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Ceramic Sharpening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceramic Sharpening   Ceramic Sharpening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceramic Sharpening
Page 1 of 1